Loan Statements - Online Statements
- Q: Do I need to have any special software to view online statements?
- A: Yes. You need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and save the online statements, which are PDF files. If you do not have it, get the latest version from the adobe website.
- Q: How do I know when my online statement is ready to view?
- A: Statements will be available online on or around the 20th of the month before they are due.
- Q: Do I need to be registered to get online statements?
- A: Yes, you would need to be Register for a new account but everyone will have access to their account after registration. If you choose not to register, you will NOT have access to your statements. For security purposes, we do not e-mail account statements to customers any longer.
- Q: Do I need anything to register for a New Account?
- A: Yes. You will need to have your tax ID number (Federal EIN Number).
- Q: How do I register to access my Statements on Peak Borrower Portal?
- A: Setup Instructions for the PAL Borrower Portal are available on our website.